Salon Intro Kit - 140 applications OLAPLEX
WHAT IT IS
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a salon introductory kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair. Salon Intro Kit is perfect for in-salon use for up to 140 applications.
• (1) 17.75oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 17.75oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 10-12 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
WHAT IT DOES
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break.
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps.
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/8oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.